VOLTAGEOPTIMISATION – REGULATION AND STABILISATION – KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL
Your benefit: RENECOST® Voltage Optimisation made by Schuntermann
Continuously rising energy costs and increasing CO2 emission require cautions energy consumption. According to DIN IEC 60038, electricity suppliers are authorized to provide a main voltage of 230V +/- 10 %. I.e. between 207 and 253 V, and all electrical appliances must reliable operate in this range. RENECOST® equipment generates precisely the stabilised operating voltage required for a reliable operation according to the standards for electrical appliances; input power and energy consumption are effectively reduced.
Customers of Schuntermann GmbH realise up to 15 % energy saving with a payback of 2 up to 4 Years on average, including the solitary costs for installation and a double digit ROI. What is more, the life of electrical equipment rises with the result of reduced maintenance and service costs. Energy saving even reduces the CO2 emission and performs an important contribution against environmental pollution.
Schuntermann GmbH has up to now more than 4000 Voltage Optimisation Systems produced – delivered and successful installed.
- Saves up to 15% of the total current consumption
- Saves up to 20% in lightning systems
- Increases the service life of electrical appliances
- Reduces maintenance and service costs
- Eases a facility management
- Reduces the CO2emission for about 624g/kwh saved
- Deliverable for connected load 17…2.770 KVA at 400/230V (25….4000A)